Welcome to The Wheatsheaf Inn!
The Wheatsheaf Inn is a locally run free house pub/restaurant/B&B on the outskirts of Haslemere by Ken and Diane Martin.
- Come and relax in our Bar area where you will find comfy, cosy seating to enjoy our daily A la Carte menu and daily specials board.
- A selection of local Ales available (subject to availabilty).
- Free Wifi across the Pub and a large screen TV in the bar area.
- Live Music evenings every month.
- Our Conservatory, which is adjacent to the bar, is set up for a more formal dining experience for both lunch and dinner and can also be used as a function room. Find out more on the functions page.
- We have six, en suite bed and breakfast rooms, all have a TV and tea and coffee making facilities.
- We are open for lunch and dinner 7 days a week.
- Sunday roasts available 12.00pm - 4.00pm.
- Food available between 12.00-2.00pm (close at 3pm) and 6.15pm-9.00pm, Monday to Saturday. Available all day, 12.00-4.00pm on a Sunday. Please note during our closed hours there is always someone on site to welcome any residents, just ring the doorbell!!
- Dog friendly in both our bar area and our bedooms.
- We are wheelchair accessible.
- The first Tuesday of every month is quiz night with a cash prize!
- To the side of the pub we have a beer patio with outdoor seating.
Everything in The Wheatsheaf Inn is locally sourced, from our sausages to our staff!